A Fresh Perspective to Explore the Core of Leadership
Rethinking Leadership provides the essential building blocks and tools to maximize leadership potential. The word “leadership” has become overused and over commercialized; but few understand the actions of what true leadership really entails.
This one to two-day interactive and practical learning programexplores the true essentials of the discipline to improve personal capabilities.
The goal of this learning program is to equip future leaders with a range of new techniques that will help them to:
- Explore and challenge current views and definitions of leadership through dynamic simulations that create and capture realistic life experiences.
- Investigate the main drivers behind personal decision making processes.
- Focus on personal strengths and how they can be maximized in alignment to an organization’s purpose and success.
This is an interactive program on Innovation Practices. Participants will learn through a variety of methods including:
- • Group discussions – 25%
- • Role plays and simulating real situations – 30%
- • Written exercises in which you will apply key concepts – 15%
- • Question and answer sessions (Anytime)
- • Examples and case studies – 20%.
- • Theory and its practical application – 10%
Program Overview in PDF
Young professionals & Future leaders