Strategic Problem Solving
How to Overcome Growth Obstacles by Creative Thinking
In today’s business world, it is everyone’s job to effectively solve problems. And while analytical thinking skills may seem natural, they are not necessarily intuitive, and they do not come easily to many individuals.
Solving difficult and complex problems requires the ability to define the core of the problem, analyze the possible causes, create options, select the most feasible option and then implement it. A systematic approach will give individuals the techniques to approach the problem in a creative way.
This Three-Day interactive and practical learning progfram will give participants the knowledge and skills needed to leverage left- and right-brain thinking, analyze problems, spur creativity, and implement innovative ideas in a practical way in the workplace
The goal of this learning program is to equip leaders with a range of new techniques that will help them to:
- Develop and unleash personal and team creativity and innovation.
- Develop out-of-the box ways of thinking and be more open to new ideas.
- Master the tools needed to unlock innovative solutions and provide staff with numerous options.
- Transform creativity into practical business solutions.
- Apply a structured six steps approach toward problem solving and decision making.
- Gather information on a perceived problem and learn to filter various solutions or ideas based on both practicality and innovation.
- Write a workplace problem statement or problem definition.
- Analyze and identify the root causes of problems in the workplace.
- Produce multiple solutions using creative or innovative thinking techniques to generate ideas to solve workplace problems
This is an interactive module on Innovation Practices. Participants will learn through a variety of methods including:
- • Group discussions – 25%
- • Role plays and simulating real situations – 30%
- • Written exercises in which you will apply key concepts 3.0 – 15%
- • Question and answer sessions (Anytime)
- • Examples and case studies – 20%.
- • Theory and its practical application – 10%
Program Overview in PDF
Senior & Middle Management