Leading Strategically for Exceptional Expansion
Upon completing Realization through reflection, Transforming organisations is an advanced program that focuses on implementing those learnings onto a chosen system. Understanding relevant cultural factors and resistance indicators are key components in maximizing leadership potential and successful implementations.
In this 4 day learning program we will explore the underlying factors why systems fail and the costs of ignoring subtle dynamics.
The goal of this learning program is to equip leaders with a range of new techniques that will help them to:
- Understand the complex nature of systems (Organisations): characteristics, culture, components and default behaviors
- Diagnose relevant systems and highlight components that are not functioning at the optimal level.
- Provide techniques on how to introduce comprehensive change and how to deal with resistance.
- Focus on understanding the culture of your organization and how to transform it to a more productive, driven and collaborative environment.
- Survive and thrive during chaos, crisis and conflict.
This is a learning program on Transforming organisations. Participants will learn through a variety of methods including:
- • Group discussions – 15%
- • Role plays and simulating real life situations and response assessment – 25%
- • One-on-one coaching – 10%
- • Written exercises in which you will apply key concepts – 15%
- • Question and answer sessions – 15%
- • Theory and its practical application – 15%
Program Overview in PDF
Senior & Middle Management